Wednesday, April 6, 2016

My Exit Strategy- Rachel Mead

1. In the next five years, ideally I would like to sell my business.
2. Because I have other businesses I would like to run, my goal would be to create this business and make sure all the details are worked out so that I can ensure it will be successful under the supervision of someone else.
3. This decision has made fine tuning the program a priority so that it will stay in business. I know as a start up, it won't be perfect and there's a lot of planning and adjustments to be made but as soon as those are perfected, I think everything will flow smoothly for the future owners. I believe new management can be a good thing when the right choices are made so this program will under constant development. However, I will leave it stable so that we can continue to use the same resources and simply add more.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel,
    The idea of selling your business is a very good one since you have other future plans for you. I can see how smart this idea is because in today's society we have to keep changing and adapting to new business trends and most importantly to new markets. I hope you have a good experience with all your plans and business ideas, here is my blog link
    http://nataliagarcia2022.blogspot.com/2016/04/celebrating-failure.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, you and I have a similar mind set regarding where we see our business in the next few years. I think it is possible for your business to grow be successful and then sell it and move on like you have planned. It will take a lot of work and commitment to see this through especially for the timeline you have planned but with a good business plan it should work out. I have included a link to my blog here: http://js-uf-ent3003-2016.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-strategy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    A little detail of what your firm is would give me a better idea of how you would transition it to its future owners. The truth of the matter is that transitions can differ between goods and services for obvious reasons. For me, I can't trust someone to see my vision so I will actually be in complete control of my company until the day I die. Anyway check out my blog at: http://entspring16.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-exit-streategy.html

    ReplyDelete