Sunday, April 24, 2016

Week 15 Reading Reflection- Rachel Mead

1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations? 
I loved that there was a story behind this reading. What stood out to me was the amount of effort put into loyal customers and the owner's ability to stand up to un-loyal customers and say no.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
I actually thought this reading was very clear and I enjoyed that they used a personal story as an example. It was easier to follow along. 
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
I would ask if there are any businesses similar to the one described in America because I think a lot of people could benefit from a similar system. I would also ask if the author thinks the need for microfinancing will increase or decrease or just simply depend on the economy because if they help enough people, their business won't be as necessary anymore. 
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
There was not anything that I disagreed with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment